GITC Club Activities
- Monthly Business Meetings are held the fourth Monday of the month at 6:30 PM pm; location is announced by member e-mail; no meetings are held in July and August. These meetings are where all of the "main business" for the club happens: what races we help with, how much help we offer, what charitable causes we donate to, and we often have featured educational speakers. All current GITC members are invited to take part in business meetings. Voting takes place as needed by current members attending each meeting. For detailed information about the club and its business operations, see the Bylaws.
- GITC Organizes the 4th of July Sunshine Festival 5K and 1-mile runs which holds a long tradition of the Golden Isles. GITC also offers volunteer assistance to countless other races in the Southeast
- Parties and Social Gatherings are held throughout the year with members notified by e-mail
- Music in the Park outdoor concerts bring members and their guests together to listen to music and share picnics by the sea May-September
- GITC is involved in the community. We volunteer our time, money and materials to a several organizations such as: Rails to Trails, Special Olympics, The Seafarers Center, Relay for Life, St. Simons Land Trust and Glynn County schools